Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top 5 Blog Posts

I love checking out the stats on my blog every so often to see which posts are getting the most views.  It gives me an idea of what people are interested in reading about and what topics are a big flop.  Recipe posts seem to be the most popular with fitness/workout posts being close behind.  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to list the top 5 most viewed posts on my blog.  Check it out!

#5.  Pregnancy: 12 Weeks


#4.  Running Challenge: Days 10-15


#3.  25 Minute Treadmill Workout


#2.  Peanut Butter Fruit Dip


...and the #1 most viewed blog post is....(instert drumroll here)

#1.  Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie - HEALTHY!


So there you have it!  My top 5 viewed posts on my blog.  My readers rock!  I love all the great comments from you and all the positive support. 

xoxo
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...