Friday, March 16, 2012

Pregnancy: 20 Weeks

Today officially marks the halfway point of my pregnancy!  Where did the last 5 months go?  It really feels like it's only been about a month since I found out I was expecting.  Life has been so super busy with a toddler that the days just slip away.  At this point I am feeling great, eating well and working out when I can.  I am super pumped up about the weather getting warmer and the days getting longer.  That means I can start getting outside more for walks with the dogs and with the jogger stroller.  Being couped up in a house all Winter starts to take a toll.  Fresh air and sunshine really puts a pep in my step! 

Belly Bump Recap:

5 Weeks
Family photos taken before Christmas by ML Portraits

6 Weeks
My last "skinny" photo before the bump comes...

11 Weeks
I'm plumping out much sooner in this pregnancy than in my first.

14 Weeks
Cute little bump, love it!

16 Weeks
At my Dad's office, don't mind the dirty laundry behind me!

18 Weeks
I need a tripod so I don't have to take pictures in the mirror with my phone :)

20 Weeks

Ultrasound Pictures:
10 Weeks


14 weeks

Next ultrasound scheduled for April 2, 2012.  We have decided that we do want to find out the gender of our baby...I will keep you posted! :)

Cravings:
Fruit salad (strawberries, green apples & mandarin oranges)
Rice Crispy Bars -  Finally broke down and made a batch!
Watermelon
Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Currently my favorite snack: diced green apples, strawberries & mandarin oranges.

I'm still able to sleep on my stomach as long as I have one knee up to tilt a little to one side to take pressure off my belly.  It won't be long though before the big body pillow comes out and I have to start sleeping on my side.  I sleep pretty good minus the 3 bathroom breaks each night.

Names on our list:
Boy -  Rory (final decision, if it's a boy this is his name!)
Girl - Leighton, Mila, Ella (I'm still working on this list but these are my top 3 but not sure I am sold on them yet.)

It's so strange to me that when we were pregnant the first time I literally had a list of 50 names that I had to go through with Jason.  This time not so much.  It should make the decision so much easier.  We didn't decide on Mollie's name until the second night in the hospital. 

Hopefully in two weeks I will have a gender update!!

xoxo
Kari






1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'm almost into my 3rd trimester and never got that wonderful 2nd trimester feeling! You look great! check out my blog: http://dontjudgemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...