Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meal & Snack Ideas

Need some healthy meal or snack ideas?  I'm always looking for suggestions or inspiration for different meals otherwise I feel like I get stuck making the same things all the time.  I thought I would share some items with you that I had made this week.  Hope you're having a wonderful day! :)


Sunday Night Dinner:
Baked Cod and Roasted Veggies



Monday Morning Breakfast:
Protein Waffle with 1T natural peanut butter, 100% pure maple syrup, strawberry slices and a side of grapes.

Tuesday Night Dinner:
Chicken, Rice & Asparagus


Tuesday Night Snack:
Strawberries...simply yummy!

Wednesday Night Dinner:
Healthy Potato Soup w/ Corn
(Recipe on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/burghardtjk)


Wednesday Night & Thursday Morning Snack:
WATERMELON!!
I have been having a huge craving for this all week, craving satisfied. :)


1 comment:

  1. Great ideas Kari!Found your blog on twitter, and great stuff!

    To your success!

    Harry Fassett - http://www.snackhealthysnacks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...