Friday, March 30, 2012

Intelligender Results

IntelliGender is a gender prediction test that I have seen so many expectant mom's talk about on YouTube.  I thought it would be fun to check it out just for fun.  I don't know if I believe in it or not.  I think it's done more for the fun of entertaining ourselves during pregnancy and seeing if it ends up being right or not.  I have my ultrasound coming up on Monday so I will get to see if this fabulous IntelliGender is really accurate.  I purchased this off Amazon.com but I believe they can be found at Walgreen's and other stores like that.  The pictures below are pretty self explanatory...

Warning: this test is done with my very own special urine, if you don't care to see my pee in a cup I suggest you X out of your screen right now! ;)


BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

IT'S A BOY!

Stay tuned for ultrasound results next week!  Have a wonderful weekend, hope you get to enjoy some sunshine. :)

xoxo
Kari

UPDATE!!!
We had our ultrasound and the IntelliGender was CORRECT!  We are having a baby boy!  I have butterflies every time I think about it!  Mollie is going to be a big sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...