Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pregnancy: 14 weeks

I am 14 weeks along today! Still feeling very tired and have low energy but the morning sickness is gone...good riddance! 

(I did a video update on my YouTube channel, pretty much talks about the same stuff I am writing here.)

I busted out the maternity pants this week.  I was getting ready for work on Tuesday and none of my dress pants were fitting.  I knew that in the very back of my closet there were a pair of black maternity dress pants calling my name.  Putting them on was a dream.  They are the secret fit collection from Motherhood Maternity and they are definitely the most comfortable pants I have EVER owned. 

I have been guzzling water like nobody's business lately.  Especially in the evenings after dinner for some reason.  This is not good because I end up waking up every two hours to go to the bathroom throughout the night.  Luckily I have been so tired lately that I am able to go right back to sleep. 

Cheers!

Another waking distraction are these crazy dreams I have been having.  When I was pregnant with Mollie I had the same thing happen.  I would have these off the wall dreams that would seem so real that they wake me up.  A few weeks ago I had one where I was crying hysterically and I actually woke up sobbing .  So strange! 

I have another doctor appointment coming up on Monday.  My regular doctor will be gone so I will be seeing someone new this time.  It shouldn't be too big of a deal, it's just a regular check-up. 

Here's the belly! :)

14 weeks

It's 45*F here today, which is a heatwave for South Dakota in February.  I took advantage of the sunshine and took my dog, Lincoln, for a walk.  He really enjoyed it too! 
Lincoln :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...