Monday, October 17, 2011

Treadmill Intervals & Full Body Workout

I was needing some motivation to workout today so I started reading the Tone It Up Team tweets on Twitter and was pumped up in no time!  Works like a charm! :)

Today I chose a treamill interval which starts out pretty easy but the faster the runs get the more it really gets your heart pumping.  If I wasn't going to do a strength workout I would have done this interval twice through.  The full body workout was found on Pinterest.



Sweating it out in my favorite TIU shirt!



4 comments:

  1. Amazing treamill interval List!Really fit body everybody dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource! The continue to add much more healthy options to your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a full body home workout or best quick workout, visit maximumafterburn.com. We are bringing very good tips for fitness and health. There is no need to go gym, you can do it at your home.
    full body home workout

    ReplyDelete
  4. A strength workout I would have done this interval twice through. Best Muscle Building Supplements 2018

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...