Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*Fun at Trader Joe's*

While on vacation in Arizona I made it a point to check out Trader Joe's.  I have heard so much about this specialty grocery store from my Tone It Up trainers and the TIU members that I couldn't wait to go to one.  We do not have a Trader Joe's in South Dakota, BIG bummer!  Here are some of the items I found at Trader Joe's in Mesa, AZ.

I bought these for Mollie to eat for breakfast, she loves cereal bars!

This was another item I bought for Mollie.  Fruit & veggies all-in-one for a toddler is the perfect snack.  She really REALLY liked these.

YUM!  Wish I had bought another bag of this granola.  It's great to stir into Chobani greek yogurt for breakfast or quick snack.

Chocolate covered pomegranate seeds...need I say more?

Salsa with no tomatoes.  This was so good!  A little sweet with a hint of spice.

Mmmmm...needed something to dip in the salsa and these were amazing!

The greek yogurt was okay, but I am sticking to Chobani!

Fun snack!  Freeze dried fruit.  The strawberries were the best! 

In 113 degree heat staying hydrated is super important and these were a great way to flavor water with out any sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Outfit of the Day!
 Wet Seal: Gray tank $4, Gray t-shirt $11.
PacSun: Shorts $25 


1 comment:

  1. Ethan loves those cereal bars from TJ's! I think the apple ones are really yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...