Tuesday, August 23, 2011

*Scrumptious Garden Veggies*

Yay!  Fresh veggies from my Dad's garden: green peppers, onions...HUGE onions, cherry tomatoes and zucchini!  These looked so good on my counter I couldn't wait to dig in and start chopping.

Look at the size of those onions!
Fresh and home grown veggies are THE best!

  I chopped up the green pepper, onion and zucchini to prep for grilling.


Place on large piece of foil, spray with Pam, season with your favorite Mrs. Dash and squeeze fresh lime juice over chopped veggies.  Top with another piece of foil, fold edges and grill!

Mmmm, I finished off the leftovers!


Here is Mollie, myself and my Dad!
(Picture taken at my Grandpa's farm)

QUICK DESSERT: Perfect after dinner for your sweet tooth and super EASY!
Spoon full of natural peanut butter topped with chocolate chips! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and am looking forward to reading more posts! :-) I've been following you on twitter for a while now, basically since joining Tone It Up. (I'm @LauraMayC)

    Can I just say that I'm completely jealous of the amazing fresh produce you get? I've also been known to do the same thing with peanut butter and chocolate chips. Great minds.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty good! I love the dessert idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...