Friday, August 5, 2011

*It's a Picnic-Kind-of-Day*

Jason asked me to bring him lunch at work today.  The weather was gorgeous so I decided to pack lunch for all of us and go to a nearby location for a picnic.  First I had to figure out what to make...a wrap and a sandwich (pretty typical for a picnic). 
My sandwich had: 1 wedge laughing cow cheese, spinach, turkey, pickles & avocado on whole wheat high fiber bread.  Jason's wrap had pepperjack cheese, bbq, leftover grilled turkey burger, spinach and pickles. 

Picking Jason up from work :)

Short little walk to find a table...no one was around so we found the perfect spot across the bride.


Mmmmm!  I'm sure he is thrilled to have his picture taken with a mouth full.

My beautiful family <3
  

We had sliced cucumbers with a little dressing drizzled on them.
I brought a red/white blanket for the table, nice touch to any picnic I think! :) 
We confined Mollie to her stroller so she wouldn't chase after the geese in the pond! ;)
It was hard to get her to look at the camera with the geese swimming behind us.


What a PERFECT day!  I was really bummed to have to take Jason back to work.  I would have loved to spend the afternoon here.  After a few photo opportunities we made our way back to the car.  We had so much fun, this will definitely be on our list to do again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...