Monday, August 22, 2011

*Class Reunion*

Eek!  I seriously have a really hard time comprehending how quickly 10 years goes by!  I was so excited all Summer to go to my high school reunion.  I had not seen many of my classmates since graduation day.  I actually had butterflies all day on Friday!  Jason and I drove to my Mom and Step-Dad's Friday afternoon because they were going to watch Mollie for us while we were at the reunion.  My classmates all met up for a night of socializing and karaoke!

  Then on Saturday we went to the park for a potluck/picnic.  Jason had to go back home for a golf tournament he was in so I picked up Mollie from my Mom's and she came with me to the picnic.  It was so fun to see everyone's families and all the little kids running around.  Wow, things really change in 10 years!

Cute kids! (Mollie, Jett & Charlie)


After the picnic Mollie and I headed to my Mom's house to stay for the rest of the weekend.  We went to church Saturday evening followed by a nice dinner and then a little grocery shopping.  After I put Mollie to bed Mom and I enjoyed a slice of angel food cake with strawberries.  Before hitting the hay we watched a couple of shows on HGTV and chatted a bit.  Sunday morning Mollie and I packed up and headed home.  When we got back we stopped by the golf course to see Jason and wish him good luck before he started his second day of the tournament. 
What a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...